Thursday, March 4, 2010

While you are waiting...

I know. I know. It is high time I published a new post. I know!

While you are waiting, let's reminisce...

We could go back to the time The Hatchlings and I visited The Coolest Park Ever in the Whole World.
Or the time I indulged in eyelash extensions.
We could check out my offspring, the Aussie Cricket Legends.

Or we could just gaze at Michael Westen, from Burn Notice...

He's just a dude in a suit. Who's really cool, and brave, and smart... and stuff

Errr, those shoulders? Well, they're just muscles, right? It's no big deal.

Nope, I don't fancy him at all. Much. Really.

Please forgive me for my ridiculous obsession with a fictitious television character. But it isn't just me - Union Jack thinks he's pretty awesome too. But the less said about that the better!

Look out for a more sensible post VERY soon.

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment