Monday, March 22, 2010

Have ramekins, will cook.

Sometimes it is dangerous to recieve junk mail. As I described in an earlier post, junk mail was almost a mythical creature when I was a child living in a small town where the mail was not delivered.

Junk mail still holds a certain fascination for me, and when I saw a picture of these little guys staring out at me from the pages of a catalogue recently, I knew they had to be mine.

What are they? They're ramekins! They are red, shiny, pretty, pretty ramekins!

What will I use them for? Something yummy in red, shiny, pretty, pretty ramekins! (I.e. I have no idea what I can cook with them yet.)

Do I love them? Yes, from the very first moment I laid eyes on them.

So, what could be better than eight red, shiny, pretty, pretty ramekins?


Eight red, shiny, pretty, pretty ramekins plus a square dish thing to match, of course!

Any ramekin requiring recipe suggestions you'd like to share? Please help me...

Jen x

P.S: It is really quite fun to roll your R's when you say the word 'ramekin' really loud - try it!
RRRRAMEKIN!

P.P.S: Please excuse this ridiculous suggestion if you are sitting at a computer in the middle of your local library, or in your office and your boss is within earshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment