Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to all...

Wow - it has been a rather BUSY lead up to Christmas. My blog has been looking at me dejectedly, with pleading eyes - both of us aware of the neglect being inflicted but niether of us willing to acknowledge it....

No, I am not writing this late Christmas Eve, and no - believe it or not I have not been drinking (yet).

In a day that has cleaning, trifle making, trampoline construction, present wrapping, tree lopping (seriously!), grocery shopping, child rearing, soul cleansing, carol singing, and whatever else happens to appear...... I am DETERMINED to wish my blog followers a very merry Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Let me assure you, I have so many cool stories to share that I may be compelled to go into blog overdrive over the next few weeks. There are fancy dress parties, snakes, tanks - all sorts of things to cover. Watch this space!

Meanwhile, have a wonderful Christmas and may 2010 bring you each and every little thing your heart desires.

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment