Thursday, December 31, 2009

The BEST Kris Kringle gift ever

If you ask me, I think Kris Kringle gifting is often a recipe for a big fat let down. One person may take quite a bit of time to think of something unique, interesting, and appropriate for the recipient, and then receive a candle/candle holder/photo frame or something equally unimaginative in return. The person who gets the photo frame is usually me, sigh.

But not this year!

This year my gorgeous work colleague, Laura, certainly used her imagination when creating this Kris Kringle gift ($10) for me. I'm sure Laura thinks she doesn't know me very well, but she zeroed in on a vital clue for this Kris Kringle. We've been chatting here and there about my upcoming camping trip over the past few months, and this is what she created:


Perfect!


In my book it really is the thought that counts, and I love that Laura took the time to think about what I might need to survive 5 nights in a tent with Union Jack and The Hatchlings.

What I love most is the laminated "Crazy Woman" sign. It will be found hanging at the entrance to our tent throughout the camping trip.

All that is missing is a set of earplugs!

Thank you Miss Laura. You're a gem.


Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment