Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stylish Individuals

I wouldn't consider myself 'stylish' most of the time. Okay, there is the odd occasion when the planets align and I get it right. I manage to put together an outfit that looks quite good - and even I notice the difference compared to normal days. These 'planets aligned stylish days' do not happen very often, but its nice to know that they do from time to time.

However, regardless of what sort of day I might be having, NOTHING can compete with this:

Surely this look will catch on. I can see Paris whipping out an oversized pair of dark sunnies that feature only one lens - can't you? You saw it here first - just remember that people!

Not to be outdone - Hatchling No.1 sports some rather classy footwear on a regular basis too:

If Union Jack had ihis way, Hatchling No.1 might be forced to wear St Kilda footy socks every day of the week...

Yep, I'd look worried if I were you too - with parents like Union Jack and I, is there really any hope????

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment