Monday, August 3, 2009

Life through a (little) lens

Give a three and a half year old boy a camera for 20 minutes at Grandpa's house and this is what can happen...





His little brother featured heavily in the shots I found on my camera after this 'session'.



I like that through these photos I get to see things from a different angle - from about 1 metre high, in fact.


I am so proud - doesn't this picture draw the eye beautifully, and take you on a journey?


Perhaps I should put together this collection and exhibit it at some high fallootin' art gallery. Hatchling No.1 might earn his fortune before he turns four!


Aaah, the dreaded 'blurry gene' rears its head...


That is one very 'knowing' eye from my baby boy. Mischief is most certainly his middle name.

Grandpa's car - little boys lurve utes!
End of Hatchling No.1's first photographic exhibition.
There is more where that came from though, he loves taking close ups of flowers, grass, dirt etc. Perhaps he will put together another collection for us soon.
Jen x

1 comment:

  1. A photographer in the making, that's for sure. I particularly liked the abstract human forms. Hope that blurry gene only gets used for good, not evil...

    ReplyDelete