Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Made For Walking

Okay, so I went to buy my lunch the other day - but instead of spending a little bit of money on a sandwich I spent a bigger bit of money on THESE:



Arent they a sight to behold?


They came from the lovely people at Wittner Shoes in Victoria Gardens.

I have only ever owned one other pair of cowboy boots, and that was when I was 7 years old. I loved those boots too. At age 7 I especially loved the clip cloppy sound that my cowboy boots made as I walked along. The trouble is, I was a shy wee thing, and I worried that somebody might notice the grin on my face that the clip cloppy noise gave me - and then I'd be embarrassed. So I never wore that pair of cowboy boots as much I would have liked to...



I don't worry about that stuff now. And I still love the clip cloppy noise that cowboy boots make!


And I still get the grin...


I am wearing my new boots right now. Even if you read this post next week I will still be wearing them right now - I can't help myself, I currently have them on my feet at every opportunity!


See the stars and the moons? Hmmm, I haven't yet stooped to wearing them while I sleep... Yet.


I just really wish I could think of a name for these beauties, but so far I've drawn a blank. Any ideas?? Send me some comments with inspiration for names please!

Jen x

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you should name your boots:

    "Butch Cassidy" and "Sundance Kid"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots. Would it hurt too much if I said my sis-in-law works for Wittners and I could have got you 50% off? You must all remember that when buying shoes. My suggestions for names are "Loretta" and "Lynn" (after Country and Western Singer Loretta Lynn) or "Dolly" and "Kenny" if you weren't too fussed on having both girls. Or maybe just "Clip" and "Clop" - bit boring though...

    ReplyDelete