Friday, May 22, 2009

They are NOT cute.

Cuteness can only get you so far in this world.

Sooner or later your cute can just run out.

Or at least fade significantly.



Especially when, as a wallaby, you decide to EAT ALL OF MY NEWLY PLANTED SILVER BUSHES!!!

Hmph. I am friendly, I leave water out for the little guys.

I even leave the odd piece of fruit out in the middle of summer (I worry that they haven't eaten anything tasty for a looong time by mid summer). And what do I get in return?

This:

I can't talk about this any more - the wallaby and I have officially had a falling out.
Jen x

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! You captured some gorgeous pics Jen. Well done.
    Prue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - don't be so hard on the poor little blighters. They thought you'd gone through the trouble to put out a salad bar for them! Did you take the snaps of the wallabies? Great job if you did.

    ReplyDelete