Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Visitor

Hi there,

I am going to commence 'Jenny from the blog' with a really poor quality photo of a recent visitor to my house. Bearing in mind we are but 30 short minutes away from the city of Melbourne, and this photo was taken from inside my lounge room, take a look:
See anything interesting? Let me talk you through it.
In the foreground is Hatchling No.1's bug catcher, behind which there is a few drought stricken plants, and a bank and ooh! What's that? Yes its cheeky Ms Walaby and Joey having a snack on the cherry plum tree. She visits daily at the moment. The drought has forced her to become tame enough to come and eat her way through my garden. The things we do for a decent meal hey Ms Walaby?!

I plan to post day to day occurances to keep friends and family up to date, and to offer a bit of insight into life as 'Jenny from the blog'. Oh, and I am on a mission to learn how to use Photoshop, so with any luck the photography on offer will improve too.

Thanks for reading,

Jen x





No comments:

Post a Comment