Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm not a photographer, but...

The Hatchlings often inspire me to whip out the camera and take large volumes of poorly thought out, spur-of-the-moment-type photos. They are kids and they do funny stuff a LOT - it's like trying to resist the urge to scratch your nose when its hayfever season. Impossible!

Then, on other occasions I play my offence game rather than my defence game. I take some time to think about where we could take some nice-looking, slightly more thought out photos. The following pictures are from a few months back.

It was warm, sunny and dry - unlike now when it is cold, foggy and damp. After about a million years of drought I am not complaining, but when I see these photos I realise I am REALLY looking forward to spring!

Hatchling No.2 is nothing more than a smiling, happy angel here on Earth. Except when he is beating up Hatchling No.1!

Ah, they're good buddies really. From this picture you'd never know that they wrestle, and squawk, and punch, and roar, and kick, and scream, and...

Awww, surely not....


Surely these are two of the most heavenly creatures to ever frolic through our lovely neighbour Bruce's orchard?

All those in agreement, please say "Ay".

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment