Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Betsy

I have a laptop computer - and a bag to carry him in.

Big deal, right?

The thing is, I don't love the bag that Mr Laptop came with. And I'm sure that if Mr Laptop could voice his opinion he would agree and say this bag is no place for an esteemed electronic device to live. Mr Laptop's bag was practical to be sure, he just wasn't very attractive and we never hit it off.

Well all that has changed. On Wednesday last week I bought Mr Laptop the luxury penthouse of carry bags, and I can't stop looking at her. Take a look and you'll see why:




Isn't she beautiful? A perfect shade of red, which happens to be my favorite colour.


In all of her shiny red splenour she is also a very user-friendly work bag for me. I think I might marry her if she wasn't a piece of luggage and I wasn't already married. I wonder if that kind of marriage would be legal in Australia?



Then again, maybe she isn't the marrying type - she does seem rather racey.

And shiny.



And red.



She's my new best friend. I think I'll call her Betsy.

Jen x

Note 25/06/09: Betsy came from the lovely bag shop at BrandSmart in Nunawading called "Victoria Station". Go get one Miss Tanya!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! She sure is puurrty!!! Where did Betsy come from? And for how much? Given I have no official carry case for my laptop and simply grab whichever stray is hanging around, it may be a good investment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now now, you can't keep Betsy's origins a secret forever.... C'mon - spill the beans!

    ReplyDelete